10 Razões para mudar do Rails pro Grails16/02/2008 00:00
1. GORM with hibernate/spring and jpa is much better than ActiveRecord
2. No distribution problems; runs in many production ready containers
3. Internationalization out of the box (not specifically ignored as DHH does)
4. Transactions actually work, and they include save-points.
5. Not only dynamic finders and counters, but dynamic listOrderBy
6. No green threads (although this may be fixed in Ruby 2.0, around 2010?)
7. Ability to use pessimistic locking out of the box
8. Real-live prepared statements and .withCriteria method
9. Production level test reporting with built in Mocking and Stubbing
10. Search operations are based on Lucene (with a plugin)
Para se registrar, clique aqui.